DP&O had developed an enviable practice in the Durham region in Prosthetics, however with the addition of a new Orthotics operations along with a growing, more online patient group.
For over two decades Design Prosthetics successfully developed a “customer-first” approach to its medical practice. With the addition of an Orthotics group and a small name change, Design Prosthetics and Orthotics
(DP&O) took this opportunity to work on a new brand and web presence – as well as moving into a much larger and more patient –focused clinic with new physiotherapy and exercise facilities.
The activities that Perceptible undertook included:
- Marketing strategy/vision development for next three years
- Creation of the new DP&O brand and logo development
- Complete design and development of new Web site
- Content development including writing and photography
- SEO setup and management
- Ongoing meetings and status updates throughout the project term.
"Perceptible helped us build a new brand and marketing language that has resulted in significant new business from our web site referrals"
Partner & Orthotics Practice Lead.